SEIS & EIS testimonials
- Helen Curtis
- Updated: Mon, 21st Nov 2016
Gannons enables start ups to attract investments that qualify for generous SEIS and EIS tax reliefs. We support our clients at every stage of the investment process. We:
- Assess whether your business qualifies for SEIS or EIS tax relief;
- Review the corporate structure;
- Manage the holding of funds,
- Submit applications to HMRC.
Recent clients include:
Staff Heroes Ltd
Staff Heroes helps businesses quickly find temporary staff using their on-demand web and mobile platform. We worked with Staff Heroes from the:
- First SEIS advance assurance application submitted to HMRC, to
- Shares issued to investors under the EIS scheme.
“Helen Curtis guided us through the maze of SEIS and EIS. She ensured our company and our investment fully complied with all HMRC requirements. Gannons always responded promptly to our questions. Our investors were comfortable we were in good hands”
Laurent Gibb, CEO Staff Heroes Ltd
RiverPeak Wealth Limited
RiverPeak Wealth offers expert investment and financial advice. We ensured RiverPeak Wealth’s investors received SEIS relief.
“We were very keen find solicitors to help us with a SEIS capital raise. Gannons showed a thorough understanding of what was needed, in a reassuringly informative and accommodating way. It would have been that much harder to execute without them”
Nicholas Parker, Managing Director RiverPeak Wealth Limited