Share capital seminar
8:30 am - 10:30 am
Royal College of Paediatrics,
5-11 Theobalds Road,
Add event to calendar iCal link
Discover the latest share capital trend’s & issues. A Gannons free seminar, so you stay current.
Multiple share classes remain popular and we are seeing greater use of them. There are commercial and tax reasons behind this popularity. Shares are seen as a means of increasing profits, which in turn increase the return on investment for both investors and other shareholders. So we are seeing ever more complicated structures mooted.
Gannons invites you to join us for a seminar which will discuss the latest trends in share capital.
Share Capital Topics
We will talk about current trends in share capital:
- Growth shares, restricted shares, flowering shares and hurdle shares – legal and tax issues
- Investor trends – hurdle amounts for shares and ratchets
- New trends in Shareholders’ Agreements:
- privileged relations transfer – transfer back provision on cessation of being a privileged relation
- good/bad leaver provisions for employees – more sophisticated ways of determining who is good/bad leaver – sliding scale
- fair value -pre-agreed method of determining share price
- restrictive covenants on shareholders
Book your place: Places are limited. To book contact Julie Greenwood