Our specialism is resolving the tax issues arising on shareholder transactions in private companies. We look at your likely tax position and follow that through with the legal drafting and documentation. The end result is to avoid unwittingly paying too much tax. And, leave you with the evidence needed to defend yourself in front of HMRC.
Tax on shareholder transactions
- Benefits of using a tax solicitor;
- Defending yourself if HMRC investigate;
- Obtaining confirmation from HMRC on tax treatment pre-transaction;
- Making sure you minimise tax without avoidance;
- Taxation of deferred consideration.