Opportunities for experienced commercial solicitors
We seek experienced solicitors from City law firm backgrounds who have grown tired of the relentless hours and politics.
In return we offer you the opportunity to work in a firm that has a genuine flexible working culture. That is not to say that we are not switched on. It means we’re organised so we schedule which weeks of the year, or days of the week we work.
We can always find an opening for the right person because the right person will make his or her own opportunities. We are interested to hear from you if you have a proposition drawing on any of our practice areas namely:
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Employee share schemes
- Intellectual property; or
Are you this person?
We are looking for some basic characteristics such as:
- Done the city thing.
- Ability to present a viable business plan setting out your proposition.
- Solid experience as a solicitor gained in practice with a focus on private companies, their shareholders and investors.
- Not in need of the comfort or perceived status of a large firm.
Why work with us?
- The firm is successful. We are growing at around 20% per annum.
- Our story is compelling.
- Pay and salary is competitive and based on both individual and team performance.
- We are a paperless office heavily invested in latest technology to eradicate as much admin as possible.
- The culture of flexible working is from the top down. You would have an office at our Holborn base. Many of our solicitors split their time between the office and home enjoying the best of both worlds.
What is there not to like?
Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining what you bring to the party to Julie Greenwood – email@example.com.
No Agencies please