Company commercial solicitor
We are looking for a company commercial solicitor to join our growing team to focus on technology law and agreements. Years of qualification are far less important to us than finding the fit.
You will be dynamic, entrepreneurial and keen to continue learning. There is plenty of stimulation in keeping pace with the fast moving world of technology law as it develops bringing new challenges. In return we offer you as a company commercial solicitor the opportunity to work in a firm that is modern and progressive. There is the chance to become a leader in your field.
Company commercial solicitor – focus areas
The role of company commercial solicitor is client facing and will be varied. We need someone who has experience in managing clients and delivering solutions in a practical fashion and within budget. You will work with partners who will provide support for you. The typical areas of work include:
- Drafting and negotiation of a range of commercial agreements;
- Dealing with shareholder agreements, employment contracts and structures for private companies many of whom are technology companies;
- Technical advice on specialist areas such as data protection and new regulations coming into force which impact on technology companies; and
- Resolving contract dispute problems.
If you have experience in some of the areas but not all of the areas – please do not be deterred from applying. Training can be provided.
Are you this person?
We are looking for some basic characteristics such as:
- Confident and not afraid of new challenges.
- Technical acumen and a nose for the commercial issues.
- Solid experience as a company commercial solicitor gained in private practice with a focus on private companies.
- Not in need of the comfort or perceived status of a large firm.
Why work with us?
- The firm is successful. We are growing at around 20% per annum.
- Our story is compelling.
- Pay and salary is competitive.
- We are a paperless office heavily invested in latest technology to eradicate as much admin as possible.
- The culture of flexible working is from the top down. You would have an office at our Holborn base. Many of our solicitors split their time between the office and home enjoying the best of both worlds.
What is there not to like?
Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining what you bring to the party to Julie Greenwood – firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Agencies please