Paralegal role leading to training contract
We are growing at 20% per annum, and currently recruiting a paralegal with a view to a training contract. As a trainee solicitor you will gain exposure to:
- Intellectual property law;
- Dispute resolution;
- Employment law; and
- Commercial law and
Our clients are mainly private companies, shareholders, directors and investors. The role will be a challenge. The pace is fast, our work is complex. Client demands are stringent, and we deliver the best service. This is not an easy role with plenty of time at the photocopier.
What we are looking for:
We seek a paralegal who exhibits the strengths we look for in a trainee solicitor. Core strengths include:
- Strong academics having achieved at least a 2:1 at degree level.
- Commercial nonce.
- You must have completed the LPC.
- A confident mature manner and a clear communicator.
- Self reliant and independent – no babies please.
- Very importantly we require previous legal work experience. The period of time spent as a paralegal before being considered for a training contract will vary depending upon previous experience and maturity.
What we offer you:
- As a trainee solicitor you have client contact from an early stage. You’ll be involved in both contentious and non-contentious matters. You’ll also work with different members of our law firm.
- Competitive salary depending on experience. You’ll participate in our bonus scheme, with 28 days holiday.
- An opportunity to build a career within a progressive London commercial law firm.
- Excellent training far greater than that you will receive at a larger firm.
- Historically, 100% trainee retention rate on qualification.
How to move forward
Please email to Julie Greenwood, email@example.com, who manages our recruitment your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are different from the rest.
No covering letter, no interview.
No Agencies please