You will gain fantastic experience at our small, boutique commercial law firm.
Under your solicitor training contract you will deal with:
- Technology & IP;
- Dispute resolution;
- Employment law;
- Company and commercial law; and
- Transactional experience.
Brief overview of our style
Our clients are mainly private companies, shareholders, directors and investors. The role will be a challenge. The pace is fast, our work is complex. You will have client contact from the start.
This is not an easy training contract with plenty of time at the photocopier.
Solicitor training contract requirements
Core requirements we look for in a trainee include:
- Strong academics having achieved at least a 2:1 at degree level.
- An interest in business and what makes a company thrive.
- You must have completed the LPC.
- A confident mature manner.
- Really important – good communication skills.
- Self reliant and independent – no babies please.
Solicitor training contract benefits we offer
We can offer you under the solicitor training contract:
- Client contact from an early stage. You’ll be involved in both contentious and non-contentious matters. You’ll also work with different members of our law firm.
- Competitive salary starting on up to £30,000 per annum depending on experience. You’ll participate in our bonus scheme, with 28 days holiday.
- An opportunity to build a career within a progressive London commercial law firm.
- Excellent training far greater than that you will receive at a larger firm.
- Historically, 100% trainee retention rate on qualification.
How to move forward
Please email to Julie Greenwood, email@example.com, who manages our recruitment your CV and a covering letter. In the letter you should explain why you are different from the rest and suited to work at our boutique firm.
No Agencies please