Commercial Property Solicitor
We are looking for an experienced commercial property solicitor to grow a property team focused on commercial property matters. You need the confidence to be able to take a suitable lead and convert into a client.
Experienced Commercial Property Solicitor
The ideal candidate
The role would suit someone looking to branch out and build their own profile and grow a team.
You must have a proven track record gained in private practice.
The role will include:
- Acquisitions and disposals
- New leases, lease reviews and lease assignments
- Sale of retail shops, restaurants and pubs as going concerns
- Lease renewals and extensions
- Structure of special purpose vehicles
- Acting for hotel operators
- Drafting service agreements
- Finance documentation
Salary: The salary will match experience and whether there is a client following. The model for salary is a basic annual salary plus top bonus taking total earnings to 1/3rd of fees recovered.
Holidays: 24 days holiday plus public holidays
Hours: Full time based at London office. Gannons operates flexible working across the firm and our remote working IT facilities are excellent.
Location: Office based – 20-21 Jockey’s Fields, London WC1R 4BW
Report to: John Deane (Partner)