Company commercial solicitor
We are looking for an experienced company commercial solicitor to join our growing team at a senior level. You will need some gravitas and the ability to convert new clients with ease and build the relationship.
Company commercial solicitor role
You will be dynamic, entrepreneurial and keen to continue learning. Above all, you will have empathy for your clients. In return we offer you as a company commercial solicitor the opportunity to work in a firm that is modern and progressive. There is the chance to become a leader in your field.
We are a solid firm financially with a strong trading history. Hopefully, those that know us would say that we are well respected in our fields.
You will already have the experience in managing clients and delivering solutions in a practical fashion and within budget.
But, you will be looking to the next step up in managing a team.
The typical areas of work include helping SMEs, founders, investors and directors in:
- Drafting and negotiation of a range of commercial agreements;
- Dealing with shareholder agreements, employment contracts and structures for private companies;
- Commercial property; and
- Resolving commercial disputes.
We are not looking for an expert in all fields as we know that does not exist.
Are you this person?
We are looking for some basic characteristics such as:
- Confident and not afraid of new challenges.
- Technical acumen and a nose for the commercial issues.
- Solid experience as a company commercial solicitor working with private companies, shareholders and investors.
- Not in need of the comfort or status of a large firm.
- Very IT literate.
Why work with us?
- The firm is successful. We are growing at around 20% per annum. In the current market that is an incredible achievement.
- Our story is compelling.
- We are a paperless office heavily invested in latest technology to eradicate as much admin as possible.
- We are not looking to mould you into a machine wheel cog.
Salary and perks
The salary is competitive as we want the best. You will be paid based upon earning ability and we are fair with robust metrics in place. We offer a pension, discretionary bonuses, generous holiday and flexible working. The role is full time.