Company commercial solicitor
We are looking for a company commercial solicitor to join our growing team. Years of qualification are far less important to us than finding the fit.
You will be dynamic, entrepreneurial and keen to continue learning. Above all, you will have an open mind enquiring of new ideas and opportunities. In return we offer you as a company commercial solicitor the opportunity to work in a firm that is modern and progressive. There is the chance to become a leader in your field.
We are a solid firm financially with a long trading history. Hopefully, those that know us would say that we are well respected in our fields.
Company commercial solicitor role
You will already have the experience in managing clients and delivering solutions in a practical fashion and within budget. We have a strong team of lawyers who will be on hand to offer second opinions and to support you.
The typical areas of work include:
- Drafting and negotiation of a range of commercial agreements;
- Dealing with shareholder agreements, employment contracts and structures for private companies; and
- Resolving commercial disputes.
Expertise in specialist areas such as tax, litigation or regulatory compliance will be looked at keenly.
Are you this person?
We are looking for some basic characteristics such as:
- Confident and not afraid of new challenges.
- Technical acumen and a nose for the commercial issues.
- Solid experience as a company commercial solicitor working with private companies, shareholders and investors.
- Not in need of the comfort or status of a large firm.
- Very IT literate.
Why work with us?
- The firm is successful. We are growing at around 20% per annum. In the current market that is an incredible achievement.
- Our story is compelling.
- We are a paperless office heavily invested in latest technology to eradicate as much admin as possible.
- We are not looking to mould you into a machine wheel cog.
Salary and perks
The salary is competitive as we want the best. You will be paid based upon earning ability and we are fair with robust metrics in place. We offer a pension, discretionary bonuses, generous holiday and flexible working. The role is full time. We would prefer to engage on an employed basis but will consider consultancy arrangements.
What is there not to like?
Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining what you bring to the party to Julie Greenwood – email@example.com.
No Agencies please