Paralegal and maybe more
We are recruiting for a paralegal to work across all teams gaining max experience. There is the opportunity to apply for a training contract after 12 months. Most of our current trainees started out as paralegals so it can happen. Start date to be discussed.
What it takes
You must have at least a 2:1 degree and have passed the LPC. The more experience you have the better. Being commercial and smart is more important to us than academics which are taken as read. You need to be mature and confident.
The type of work you would do
- Vetting new enquiries.
- Meeting and greeting clients.
- Assisting solicitors with the running of their files.
- Writing material to promote our firm.
- Opportunity to attend marketing meetings so you can see how the world works in practice.
We will not mislead you – there is a fair amount of admin but everyone has to start somewhere.
What we are not looking for
- The work shy.
- Lack of accuracy.
- Those lacking a sense of spirit and adventure.