Fabulous experience and the chance to become a solicitor awaits. Dynamic commercial law firm seeking a dynamic commercial paralegal.
What it takes
It will be taken as read that you are smart. Every day is different so you need to be able to think of solutions quickly. The more experience you have the better. Our paralegals who have done well and moved onto training contracts with Gannons have some common skills: accuracy, maturity, hunger and ambition.
The type of work you will gain experience in
- Dealing with new client enquiries.
- Attending client meetings.
- Assisting solicitors with the running of their files.
- Preparing court documents and proof reading.
- Researching points of law and legislation
- Writing material to promote our firm show casing latest cases and recent developments.
All of our trainees started life as a paralegal. If we can see the potential we will consider you for a training contract within 12-24 months of joining as a paralegal depending on prior experience and business needs at the time.