The low down
The ideal candidate is someone who has already gained sufficient experience in dealing with private companies to be able to scope, quote and do the work comfortably. The skills to be able to manage clients, manage costs and expectations is really important with our SME clients.
The work is varied and interesting. Practice areas will focus around our entrepreneurial clients and include:
- Running transactions ranging from deal sizes which can extend from £1 million to £30 million typically. Dealing with all aspects of the SPA.
- Drafting corporate documentation for matters such as MBOs, de-mergers and re-organisations.
- Shareholder and investment agreements.
- Drafting bespoke articles of association.
- Responding to company law based queries on a host of matters.
- Commercial aspects of share and asset sale agreements including warranties and indemnities.
- Basic salary depends upon experience.
- Bonus based on chargeable hours and overall contribution to the firm.
- 5% non-contributory pension
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays plus Christmas and New Year’s Eve
- Other benefits
We would love to see your CV.