The low down
This is an excellent opportunity which has arisen for a capable and ambitious Employment Lawyer to help develop the firm’s Employment Law Department. The firm undertakes all areas of employment law and acts for employers and employees in contentious and non-contentious matters.
The right person
Gannons is a long-established and well respected small boutique commercial law firm. Our success is built on the combination of strong tradition of legal excellence with a modern, friendly approach that enables us to provide the very best service to each one of our clients.
- The successful candidate will help drive the Employment Team forward, strengthening relationships with the Firm’s employer client base and many professional contacts, while at the same time reaching out to new connections for new opportunities.
- You will have proven experience of in the employment law field and be at least 2 years’ PQE. Familiarity with contracts and policies, due diligence reporting and broader transactional support, redundancy/reorganisation/TUPE transfers, employment status and holiday pay is required. You should feel confident to hit the ground running without too much hand holding. Initially the majority of the work will be dealing with non-contentious employment matters and building a profile.
- Salary depends upon experience with no lower or upper limit.
- 24 days holiday plus bank holiday
- 3 months paid sabbatical after 5 years
- Working from Home with agreement so you do not need to be London Based.