Location: Holborn, London
Role: Full time.
We are a great firm specialising in company commercial work looking for a fantastic paralegal to join our growing team. Some of our paralegals in the past have gone onto secure training contracts.
Work with us
The benefit of working with us is that you will get to witness how a modern specialist law firm trades successfully. You will part of a team delivering quality advice. And a clear proposition for its clients – the skill and expertise offered by a large law firm minus many of the overheads. Nimble without pomp and ceremony.
We are looking for a paralegal to join our busy team of solicitors and trainees. The role is varied and no day is the same but training is offered. As a guide you will become involved with:
- Vetting new telephone enquires – this gives you experience in dealing with members of the public and delivering a professional first impression;
- Assisting solicitors with running their client files – this provides an insight into our varied cases. The work includes contentious and non-contentious matters.
- Writing marketing material – provides an insight into latest developments in the law and how this is conveyed to clients;
- Legal research – speaks for itself; and
- Admin – in law there is always a fair amount of that.
What it takes
Everyone will tell us that they are clever and commercial but we are looking for more than words. Mr or Ms Right will have already passed the LPC and hold excellent academics. Some work experience in legal practice is essential. The most important quality will be how well you communicate in different situations with a demonstrable track record.
Apply for this role
Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining what you bring to the party. No Agencies please.