The low down
You will be working at our London office. The role is part-time. The benefit of working with us is that you will get to witness how a modern specialist law firm trades successfully. You will support the Practice Manager who is responsible for the running of a boutique law firm with 18+ staff.
We are looking for a part-time legal secretary to join our busy team. The role is varied and no day is the same, you will be supporting the Practice Manager. As a guide you will become involved with:
- Keeping the legal case management system and internal systems up-to-date.
- Assisting with reviewing month end reports, billing, compliance for new clients and debt collection.
- Assisting with incoming telephone calls.
- Archiving paper files dealing with incoming/outgoing post.
- Booking courses.
- Keeping the office tidy and making sure maintenance issues are dealt with.
- Working with the free earners to create Terms of engagement letters and billing.
- Holiday entitlement – 20 days + bank holidays
- 5% non-contributory pension
- Discretionary bonus
- Sabbatical after 5 years continuous employment.
- Ideally a background working for a firm of solicitors (yen years +) and have used a legal case management system. Experience of Partner 4 Windows and NetDocs would be advantageous.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills making interactions with employees, supplies and clients positive.
- Up to date IT skills and must be able to formal documents with ease.
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Must have a positive can do attitude.
Apply for this role
Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining what you bring to the party. No Agencies please.