Location: London, Holborn
Role: Full time.
We are looking for a solicitor to join the tax practice focusing on OMB tax issues. There is also the opportunity to be part of the growing tax disputes team working on resolving disputes with HMRC.
- Structuring re-organisations and de-mergers for SME businesses
- Options (mainly EMI and unapproved)
- Design of share rights for employees and directors such as growth shares
- Tax support for shareholders in private companies
- Articles, shareholders’ agreements, investment agreements
- SEIS and EIS applications
- Running challenges raised by HMRC
- Management of tax investigations and scoping settlement
- Dependent upon experience.
- Discretionary bonus.
- 5% non-contributory pension
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
Apply for this role
Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining what you bring to the party. No Agencies please.