Are partners really self employed?
2 October 2018
Date(s) - 07/11/2018
8:30 am - 10:30 am
In a challenging business environment companies have to look at the best means of realigning or streamlining their businesses. There are many routes available to achieve the desired outcome commercially and tax neutrally whilst avoiding disasters.
We will cover some of the possibilities such as:
– Share for share exchanges – how to put a new holding company structure in place
– Changing the arrangement for trade – how to move business lines around a group of companies
– How to bring in new shareholders for investment purposes and deal with shareholder departures
– Financing share disposals from the company’s funds
– Capital reduction demergers – how to de-merge the business without going through a liquidation process
– Dissolving dormant companies – how to avoid expensive liquidation
– Paperwork and practicalities
The seminar is intended for accountants, solicitors and professional advisors looking for practical support and ideas to pass onto their clients
• 8.30am – 9.00am: Registration and networking
• 9.00am – 10.00am: Talk & Q&A
• 10.00am – 10.30am: Networking
Cost £: free
To book please email your details to Julie Greenwood: – firstname.lastname@example.org.