How to exit the business? How to sell a minority shareholding before an exit? There are tax efficient ways.
In this seminar we will cover:
– How to sell the business and pay in installments
– ‘Golden share’ – how to sell shares but retain control
– Share buy backs – how to sell the shares to the company
– Share for share exchange – how to sell the shares when there is no cash in the business
– Demergers – how to split the business to allow you to focus on your key areas
• 8.30am – 9.00am: Registration and networking
• 9.00am – 10.00am: Seminar
• 10.00am – 10.30am: Q&A session open to all
Cost £: free
Spaces are limited, so please book promptly by emailing Julie Greenwood at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catherine Gannon – Managing Partner
Catherine has advised on many company acquisitions, investments and sales. Catherine Gannon is the founder of Gannons and has been running the firm successfully for 16 years.
Helen Curtis – Partner
Helen brings skill and expertise along with depth of knowledge. Helen works with businesses, entrepreneurs and investors on matters relating to raising funds and corporate structures.
Please feel free to forward this link onto anyone who might be interested.