Corporate law firm in London
Our ability is to close deals on the best terms achievable. Company law expertise is taken as read. But, we also offer additional specialist skills in commercial property, tax, technology and employment law. Plus, we are geared up to be able to handle large or small transactions. We have a flexible team which can handle smaller transactions as well as the larger transactions.
Our pricing is competitive and transparent. Cost indications are always provided in advance of incurring fees. We are always happy to give you a steer so please do call us to discuss your transaction.
Corporate and commercial solicitors
With a focus on private companies and their shareholders we manage:
- Business transactions. Deals values start at £150,000 plus deferred consideration.
- Structuring of MBOs working with either the management team or the shareholders leaving the business.
- Sales of all types of assets such as commercial property, leases, intellectual property and licences.
- Adoption of SPVs (special purpose vehicles) to undertake joint ventures.
- Implementation of demergers, spin offs and reconstructions of businesses.
- Negotiation of investment agreements on behalf of private investors or the business receiving investment. We do specialise in setting up tax efficient investments via SEIS/EIS.
- Taxation of share transactions including the provision of shares and options including EMI options to employees.
- We advise on all aspects of company law and company structures, including shareholder agreements and articles of association.
- Corporate law advice for start ups and high growth businesses.
- Buying or selling of businesses, whether share sale or asset sale.
Why pick us to manage your corporate transaction
- Our lawyers work to your time-frame and have the resources to respond quickly. The service is flexible and can be scaled up or down depending upon requirements.
- We are not intimidated by a glossy address and an over staffed team on the other side.
- Your matter will be run by a partner who will be your contact throughout. We do have junior lawyers but they do the prep in the background to fulfil the function of reducing your overall costs.
- You will have support on all aspects. Our clients tell us that this is just what they need during such a big event.
For advice on any aspect of commercial law, a transaction, a contract, company law advice, please do give us a call or email.