Our focus is on SMEs and private companies which represent by far the largest group of UK business. We support directors, shareholders and investors into SMEs. Guidance is given every stage of your journey from getting established, investment, expansion through to exit. Understanding and anticipating problems is the key to the solutions we find.
Holiston Media Limited
Property Debt Collection Ltd
Partners in Fashion Ltd
Problems we typically solve for private companies/SMEs
We know that within SMEs business models and cultures vary dramatically and the problems they need to solve match. Our strength is our extensive experience in helping to manage private companies and SMEs which gives us the ability to understand your business and it’s closeness with your life. We draw on our own start up success. We offer the skills private companies and SMEs most often need on issues relating to employment law, business contracts, providing shares to employees, tax, and technology. We are flexible on how we work and are always here when you need us.
- Finding ways to look after the shareholdings for different interest groups such as founders, investors and employee shareholders;
- Management of the workforce;
- Corporate restructuring and re-financing, negotiations and agreement review;
- Handling investors and securing SEIS and EIS tax reliefs;
- Managing corporate transactions such as disposals, purchases and management buyouts;
- Agreeing business valuations for commercial and tax purposes;
- Maximising chances of securing entrepreneurs’ relief.
- Finding the solution to shareholder and partnership disputes. We are usually successful in avoiding litigation.