I am a Dual Qualified solicitor advising SMEs, entrepreneurs and landlords on commercial transactions and disputes. My wide experience is an asset for my clients because I understand the practicalities of running projects and businesses, raising funds, and managing conflict. In relation to conflict, I am equally comfortable with negotiation, mediation and litigation, having formal training and extensive experience in all three mechanisms of dispute resolution.
- Negotiating and drafting commercial contracts (mostly licenses, distribution and employment agreements) especially in relation to software and technology, media and other creative businesses.
- Mergers and acquisitions of and by SMEs.
- Investments and joint ventures for founders.
- Shareholder agreements and ESOPs.
- Resolving disputes between directors, employees, shareholders and investors.
- Family disputes: businesses, divorce, children, trusts and wills.
Why I Love My Job
I enjoy acting for clients and putting them in a stronger position, especially if they begin as the underdog. The key to winning consistently is the psychology of putting clients’ interests first, thinking as if I am in your situation, but bringing my energy, knowledge and objectivity to the table.