I have over twenty-five years of corporate and business law experience behind me. Beginning my legal career at Linklaters I have held a number of senior partnership positions at law firms in the City of London, including being appointed the head of the corporate practice at one firm. I am predominantly a transactional lawyer, acting for companies, directors, shareholders and investors. I am pragmatic and commercially minded with the tenacity to find solutions to problems in a no-nonsense approach, skills I developed during my ten years in the electronics industry.
- Company mergers and acquisitions – buying and selling companies, businesses and assets
- Joint ventures – corporate and contractual.
- Corporate and project finance – private equity fundraising, loan notes, investment structures
- Incorporations of companies and LLPs
- Drafting Shareholder and Membership agreements
- Share Buybacks
- Services agreements, Distribution agreements and franchise agreements
Why I love my job
I enjoy working on corporate and commercial transactions because all sides get something they want out of the deal which generates commitment and enthusiasm. I have considerable experience working on international transactions and enjoy travelling widely on a range of projects for clients. I have worked across a wide range of industries, and love home-working for industrial or high tech clients. It is a win–win all round.