Our clients are
Entrepreneurial & Successful
You’ll instinctively know when you’ve found the right law firm.
We certainly know what type of clients work best with us. So, do any of the following resonate with you?
- You want practical, cost effective, commercial solicitors who are genuinely experts and have the detailed knowledge, know how and experience a general law practice doesn’t have.
- A large corporate law firm doesn’t work for you either because of the size and type of your business, the very high hourly rates or a certain attitude and approach you may find.
- You want business lawyers in Central London who have credibility and whilst niche and boutique will be known by and respected by the solicitors representing other parties.
Specialist legal services
Our lawyers are not only technically very strong but also have strong practical experience in their specialist areas to understand the commercial drivers and anticipate opportunities and risks. Our tax expertise also means we provide advice which takes into account this key aspect of many transactions.
Contract lawyers to draft, advise and focus on the important commercial terms and conditions.
Managing Partner Catherine Gannon is extremely choosy about the solicitors who work at Gannons.
Gannons lawyers must be intellectually sharp, thorough, creative and highly commercial.
The corporate lawyers in the London based team tend to come from bigger corporate law firms and will tell you they join due to the combination of high quality work, exciting and dynamic clients, flexibility and results focus.
We work with a diverse range of clients in many industries and sectors. We love working with start ups and growth businesses. Find out more about the boutique corporate, commercial and tax legal advice and services we provide for your sector.
Project Cub supports individual entrepreneurs and start ups by providing a legal foundation to grow. We run sessions at incubator hubs which are always well attended and the questions keep on flowing.
- Shareholder Agreements and Attracting Investment.
- Gig economy pitfalls.
- Intellectual property protection.
We know that new clients feel far more comfortable when they see we’ve worked with other businesses of a similar size, growth stage and mentality. Read our case studies to find out not only about our clients but how we helped.