Corporate lawyers in London
Our pricing is competitive and transparent. Cost indications are always provided in advance of incurring fees. We are always happy to give you a steer so please do call us to discuss your transaction.
Our corporate lawyers dealt with over 250 matters last year with average charges of less than £5,000.00 plus VAT.
Our ability is to close deals on the best terms and timetable achievable. Company law expertise is taken as read. But, we also offer additional specialist skills in commercial property, tax, technology and employment law.
We are geared up to be able to handle large or small transactions, with a flexible team which can handle smaller transactions as well as the larger transactions.
Corporate law services
With a focus on private companies and their shareholders we manage:
- Corporate transactions – deal values start at £150,000 plus deferred consideration.
- Structuring of MBOs – working with either the management team or the shareholders leaving the business.
- Company law advice.
- Business sales and purchases – specialist experience in the buying and selling of business, companies and assets all types.
Company law advice
- Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) legal advice – whether for joint ventures, tax or other legal or strategic reasons.
- Corporate restructuring or splitting of business – implementation of demergers, spin offs and reconstructions of businesses.
- Investment and venture capital agreements – experienced and specialist legal advice for private investors or businesses seeking venture capital.
- Taxation – corporate or share transactions including the provision of shares and options including EMI options to employees.
- Company law – we advise on all aspects of company law and company structures, including shareholder agreements and articles of association.
- Start up legal advice – corporate law advice especially for high growth businesses creating valuable IP which needs to be protected.
- Buying or selling of businesses – whether share sale or asset sale.
Our track record and specialist experience
Our lawyers work to your time-frame and have the resources to respond quickly. The service is flexible and can be scaled up or down depending upon requirements.
We are not intimidated by a glossy address and an over staffed team on the other side.
Your matter will be run by a partner who will be your contact throughout. We do have junior lawyers but they do the prep in the background to fulfil the function of reducing your overall costs.
You will have support on all aspects. Our clients tell us that this is just what they need during such a big event.
For advice on any aspect of company law, a transaction, a contract, an investment or IP issue, please do give us a call or email.
Helen is a partner and heads up the corporate team, advising start-ups, SME companies, partnerships, entrepreneurs, investors and shareholders. Dual-qualified in the UK and USA and a qualified solicitor since 1998 you couldn't ask for more experience.