Lawyers for small business
As a small yet dynamic firm of solicitors, we are an excellent choice for small business clients for a number of reasons. These include :-
- we are agile and our lawyers are experts capable of dealing with highly complex contracts, transactions or disputes even where another party is represented by a very big law firm.
- our size of law firm means we offer highly personalised service bespoke for each client. Every client is important to us.
- we understand how small businesses operate, the demands on resources and attitude to risk and reward. Legal advice needed and business issues faced are not the same as for big businesses.
- our fee structures are flexible and highly competitive compared to larger law firms yet our lawyers are high calibre, almost all having experience in the biggest law firms before coming to Gannons.
- small businesses make up by far the largest group of UK business. We support directors, shareholders and investors in SMEs. Guidance is given every stage of your journey from getting established, investment, expansion through to exit.
Understanding and anticipating opportunities and problems is the key to the solutions we find for small business clients. Please do get in contact.
Legal advice and services for Small business
We know that small businesses have models and cultures which vary dramatically as do the problems they need to solve.
Our strength is our extensive experience in helping small businesses. We draw on our own start up success to offer the skills private companies and SMEs most often need on issues relating to :
- structuring your start up business for success, avoiding problems, reducing risk or exit planning
- employment law
- business contracts for small business
- providing shares to employees
- contract disputes
- IP and technology advice for SME clients.
- managing corporate transactions such as disposals, purchases and management buyouts;
- advising on business valuations for commercial and tax purposes;
- maximising chances of securing Entrepreneurs Relief.
- Raising finance or growing the business via private equity investment.
- Shareholder and partnership disputes. We are usually successful in avoiding litigation.